Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons : Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily ressurection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the ressurection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Montrose Christian Montessori School will...
- Teach the Bible as the source of absolute truth.
- Integrate the Bible in all aspects of M.C.M.S life.
- Form the basis of its philosophy of education on the principles of God's Word.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that are consistent with God's Word.
- Expect all faculty and staff to be students of the Bible and apply its principles to everyday life.
- Implement a comprehensive Bible curriculum that will lead students to study, memorize, and apply God's Word to their lives.
- Teach all students that man is born with a sinful nature and is in need of Christ.
- Encourage students to seek God's plan for their life.